This item on Amazon
After Burns Cream
After Burns Cream
Statistics reveal that cooking fire injuries are at a whopping 78%. The kinds of burns you can get in the kitchen are pretty versatile. These can include:
- Burn from boiling water
- Burn from vegetable oil
- Electric shock burns
- Fire burns from a gas stove
- Steam burn from a pot
These burns can increase on the body and cause permanent skin damage, scarring, blisters, etc. These burns can also be life-threatening in severe cases; people working in the kitchen should know how to effectively treat burns and improve healing.
How to Speed Up Healing after a Burn
Most burn injuries become too severe because people do not know the best first aid practices if they get burnt.
- The first thing you should do is place the burnt area in or under cold water. Using ice doesn’t do much in this case.
- The skin continues to cook itself until it cools down, so you must keep it underwater for a long time. Cooling the skin down helps reduce the pain and prevent skin lesion from spreading.
- Next, dry the burn area and apply an after-burn ointment to the affected area. Remember not to apply the cream on open or bleeding wounds.
Post Burn Cream for Kitchen Burns
Kitchen accidents are more common than you might think. People who cook frequently can get burns from grilling, cooking, and baking, which can cause pain, blisters, lesions, etc. the post-burn cream for kitchen burns is the best option for immediate care because:
- The cream has anti-inflammatory properties on burned skin, which aid healing.
- It stimulates the regeneration of damaged skin, improving recovery.
- The cream reduces the infection and suppuration risk after the burn.
- The post-burn cream also has a photoprotective effect on the burnt area.
- The cream reduces swelling, redness, and soreness. It also prevents the infection from spreading and soothes itching.
- The cream also reduces scarring and skin discoloration
- After Burn Cream is a convenient form of light water emulsion that accelerates wound healing.
- You can also use the cream for sunburn and treating insect bites.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Allantoin, DL panthenol, Glycerol Stearate, Bisabolol, Calendula Extract, Camomile Extract, Zinc Oxide, Myristyl Myristate, Seabuckthorn oil, Hemp oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Yuzu Extract, Vitamin E
- DL panthenol for better wound healing, stimulating skin regeneration, and improving tissue metabolism
- Calendula Extract- relieves irritation, stimulates the metabolism in skin cells, has anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effects
- Bisabolol - An essential oil from German chamomile and Myoporum crassifolium to speed up sunburn healing time.
- Allantoin- to reduce scar formation and tissue discoloration.
- Zinc oxide enhances collagen synthesis and protects from UVA and UVB rays.
Made from plant ingredients:
- No synthetic fragrances or mineral oil products.
- No animal products
- No animal testing.
Directions for the After Burn Cream
- Use the after-burn cream on the affected area 2 -3 times a day for improved healing
- Avoid applying to an open or oozing burn
- 2 OZ/60 ML
Post-burn therapeutic cream contains therapeutic ingredients carefully selected for their skin-soothing, nourishing, and restoring properties, including special grade DL panthenol, Camomile, and Calendula Extracts, She butter, Zinc Oxide, Allantoin, Yuzu Extract, Vitamin E Oil, Sea buckthorn. This burn skin repair cream is the excellent all-around treatment for both first-aid, to help rapidly repair wounds, expedite and support healing, and assist in scar prevention. Safe for use on both the face and body. Designed to stimulate the regeneration of damaged skin, improving recovery. The cream reduces the infection and suppuration risk after the burn. The post-burn cream also has a photoprotective effect on the burnt area. Reduces swelling, redness, and soreness. It also prevents the infection from spreading and soothes itching. The cream also reduces scarring and skin discoloration. After Burn Cream is a convenient form of light water emulsion that accelerates wound healing. You can also use the cream for sunburn and treating insect bites.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
The solution to delicate issues is taken to a new level.
Each product of the brand is distinguished by its natural composition, individual packaging, which is always convenient to have at hand.